December 17, 2017


housing arts festivalBonnie giving a lectureMary lee lecture

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)

What do I do about….?

If you are having a problem with your housing and you live in northern Alameda County or Contra Costa County and would like HRI staff to help, please go to this form: What do I do about… If you are uncomfortable with sending us information over the internet please call our client info-line at 1800-261-2298.

Attorney Referral

Housing Rights, Inc. is very proud to be able to provide this service to the residents of Alameda and Contra Costa County. If you would like a referral to an attorney for a housing related problem please go to this form:

Have MORE questions about your Housing Rights?

Try one of these pages: