February 21, 2018

Take Action – File a Complaint

HRI supportersHRI supportersHRI supporters

Contact Us

Call Housing Rights if you live in Alameda or Contra Costa County in California!! Our Client Info-Line is: 1800-261-2298, or if you live outside of this area and/or you want to file a complaint on your own: